Google
 
Web geepersworld.blogspot.com

Sunday, November 20

Random Personal Crap #67785946735

I haven't written anything personal in a while... So....

First, I've had over 11,000 hits on this web page as of yesterday... OK, so it's not even close to the 125,000 I had on my old MP3.com web site, but I'm not selling anything here, there's no free music and there's no advertising... So I think 11,000 in 6 months or so, is pretty fucking good. Of course 90% of those people don't care what I have to say, they are just dropping by to see My Transformation page, but that's cool too.

I can't tell you how many lives My Transformation and the info I have on those pages has touched. I get email everyday telling me I've inspired someone else to finally give it an other try and finally get in shape. All those emails I get also help me keep going through the tough days and have inspired me to start working towards being a personal trainer. I feel so great knowing I have helped or at least inspired people to get moving and get their lives back!

Second... Speaking of fitness... I finally set a new personal push up record! I did 70 non-stop (honest, no cheating, good ones) this morning. I'm guessing 75 in a week or 2... wonder how long it will take me to get to 100? I've been very consistent this time and doing them every second day. I still hate them... but the numbers do make me feel pretty good

And I've run a new personal endurance running record as well yesterday morning... 28 minutes at a sustained speed of 7mph for a distance of 5.25 km or 3 1/4 miles. (Which ever you understand) So I basically did a 5k race in under 27 minutes.. which, for me, is quite amazing. (I'm a really shitty runner) My knees now hate me and my treadmill.

And finally... I often wonder what happened to a lot of old friends. Well, I did some searching last night and found one of my buddies! He's living in Japan at the base of Mt. Fuji, teaching school, writing for sci-fi magazines, writing a book, playing in 2 or 3 bands and seems to have worked as a music editor for a few little films and travels across Japan on bicycle every summer. This guy has always been one of the coolest cats I've ever known and has done some amazing things in his life, none of this really surprised me.
Hopefully, I'll hear back from him soon.


Gratuitous Hot Chick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home