Google
 
Web geepersworld.blogspot.com

Thursday, October 27

Hey, I'm Famous

A few months ago Bodybuilding.com contacted me and wanted to show my transformation on their website as their "Transformation Of The Month". No problem, I wrote a short article up for them and sent it in expecting it on their site the next week... Well, it's been a few months... 4 months actually, that I've been checking their site almost daily to see if I was on it yet... but I'm finally famous! It's up today!

It can be seen here....
Bodybuilding.com Transformation Of The Week

And viewer comments can be seen here... (kinda worried about what people might write... sometimes they can be brutal) ... Hey, add a comment yourself!!!!
Visitor's Reviews and Add Your Own Comments

P.S.- Sorry, I haven't been updating as much as usual, I've been busy with helping an old buddy get a workout program going, changing mine around a bit, writing and recording music for an other buddy's short film, changing the entire house around and enjoying time with my wife and son... (as well as my new addiction Roller Coaster Tycoon)

P.P.S.- Hey, I just realized that the Mr. Olympia was last week and weekend... that means I'm on BB.com at one of their busiest times of the year.. Cool!

Gratuitous hot chick
(I LOVE the redheads... I married one)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home