Google
 
Web geepersworld.blogspot.com

Thursday, October 20

I Am The Pure Definition Of Class- Edition # 1687354

My Anniversary

Sorry, I should clarify..... My 10th wedding anniversary

So how did I celebrate such a HUGE event..... a nice little drive with coffee and tea, cheap take out from a ancient little hole in the wall fish and chips place followed by a trip to the mall. Pure class... (I'm sure all you ladies are dreaming about me now... I'm sooooo dreamy you know). Hey, it was also the first time in about 8 months we left our son with a babysitter....

OK, OK... I'm an idiot, but honestly I haven't really started to count the years yet. It seems like only yesterday we were married and yet like we've been together forever... we always knew we were stuck with one another whether we were married or not from almost day one... I'll start counting the years when it starts to seem like work, when it starts to seem hard or when don't look forward to seeing each other all the time... till then everyday is important, not just the 3,650th day we've been married.

To many people take their spouses for granted until an anniversary date, birthday or holiday and then it's all about the LOVE and being together blah blah blah.... Everyday single fuckin day with us is as important as our last day together would be... After what we've been through, we NEVER take each other for granted and everyday is filled with our love and passion for each other. Honestly, we don't need society to tell us that today is the day to celebrate your love... We do it everyday. (I'm not a fan of valentine's day either)


Gratuitous Hot Chick
(Who the fuck is this??? Stupidly hot and approved by the wife)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home