Google
 
Web geepersworld.blogspot.com

Monday, October 31

WOW! I'm Blown Away By The Response!

I am BLOWN AWAY!

I really didn't think being on Bodybuilding.com would be that big of a deal. I thought it would be cool for a day or so and then totally forgotten and might be really cool to add to a resume at some point, tell my buddies, my kid someday ("I was actually in shape once you little punk.. look at this picture!").. but not much more than something really cool for me personally as an accomplishment....

BOY WAS I WRONG...

I can't get over the positive response being on their site has generated. In the first 2 days I was featured on their site I received over 1,500 hits on this page (enough to crash my free counter) some directly from bodybuilding.com and about 1/2 from emails of people who had seen it spreading the word to friends. I've also received an unbelievable amount of email. (I'm still working my way through it all... so if you are waiting for an answer, it's coming!)

Now, every week or so I usually get one or two emails from people who stumbled across this site and tell me My Transformation was a huge inspiration to them and helped them get going again, and the odd question they need help with... but in the last week it's been 100's of such emails! (and I feel so guilty right now as I'm eating a Kit Kat bar.. but hey, it's Halloween and I did my cardio!) And so many emails asking for advice or more details... WOW, just so much positivity! I'm blown away!

And then all this hitting right as I'm starting to wonder what it would be like to go into personal training ... and trying to make it through my own training slump... I'm just so motivated now it's unbelievable!

What a great kick in the pants for me and what a great way to help others that want to do what I did!

All in all I'd suggest to anyone... loose 100lbs, create a free web site to help motivate people and then get on Bodybuilding.com, get tons of emails saying you are an inspiration and get motivated by knowing YOU are motivating people... it's a great experience and such a positive thing I can't even being to explain!

PS- There hasn't really been very many comments on the bodybuilding.com website about my article, but I really don't care... your feedback directly to me means a lot!

Gratuitous hot chick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home