Google
 
Web geepersworld.blogspot.com

Tuesday, November 15

Motley Crue

That's right boys and girls... Motley Fuckin Crue is finally coming to my hometown!

If any family is reading this, get together, decide who is gonna get me tickets and buy me a pair for Christmas... That's all I want! Two ticket to the Crue! March 2nd 2006!

I've always been a HUGE Crue fan. When "Too Fast For Love" came out I thought they were the cat's ass, when Shout came out I lost my mind! My bedroom wall was coated with posters and pictures ripped out of magazines, I learnt every song from start to finish on guitar, I even made a phony BC Rich shaped wooden bass to pretend I was Nikki Sixx. Every song I wrote during that period was a ripoff of something on Shout.

Motley Crue and Iron Maiden were my GODS in Jr and high school, and you know what... I still listen to the Crue almost everyday. (It's funny, cause when the concert was announced all I had to do was hit play on my CD player and Too Fast was already in there). It sounds crazy that 20 yeas later I'm still listening to their first couple of albums almost weekly, but it's actually true. Sure, let's face it "If I Die Tomorrow" sucked ass big time, but "Sick Love Song" and "I'm A Liar" released this year as well, fuckin rocked. And anyone who disses the book, "The Dirt" is an idiot. It's probably the best rock book ever written, or at least in the top 5 (and I've read a lot of them) . Live they still kick ass!

Quite a disjointed post I know, but I'm still freaking out, and the phone is ringing every two minutes...When do tickets go on sale? Have you heard? Holy fuck buddy, have you heard the news? Etc etc etc.

I think I have my name in with 3 or 4 people to buy me a pair of tickets (My wife is going mental too) as soon as they are on sale... so maybe, family could just reimburse me? Who knows? I don't really fuckin care as long as I'm there!


Gratuitous hot chick

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find this pic? Wow!!!

10:41 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home