Google
 
Web geepersworld.blogspot.com

Friday, December 16

Well This SUCKS... Episode #1858714946

I've been doing GREAT lately with my running! Last run (yesterday) I did 32 minutes at a sustained speed of 7.5 MPH. For me this is just AMAZING! Thoughts of a 5k or maybe even a10K race in the spring ringing in my head.... Endorphins are my new best friends

So I do my weight workout today and then jump on the treadmill afterwards... 13 minutes and 40 seconds later..... CRACK!!!!... The deck cracks in 2 right along the middle! FUCK!!! It's that fuckin 13th minute! The fuckin deck! Man, I'm pissed and upset at the same time.

What the fuck am I gonna do for cardio now????? Well... I decided Christmas is here, no way to do cardio... so... the winter bulk is in full swing... bring on the food!

Worst case I'll have to burn it off come spring when I can get outside again.... Not so bad case is we buy another piece of cardio equipment.... best case is they fix this fucker! Man, and I was just bragging about this treadmill and what a great buy it was just the other day!

What worries me even more than losing the fat at some point is the fact that the other guys in the monthly competition pool have access to treadmills. If they pick a run, jog or anything treadmill related for the next comp I'm screwed! (and out $20!!)

For the few who are watching my progress I'm up to 85 continuous push ups, was up to 6.5 Km in 32 minutes non-stop, and (yes, I'm gonna tell you guys) I'm up to 75 continuous sit ups as of last night. So if you guys are have been dragging your asses training for next month, know that I'm now doing them every night and adding a few more reps every couple of days!


Gratuitous Hot Chick

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there Geeper, I had been out looking for some new information on surgery for obesity when I found your site and Well This SUCKS... Episode #1858714946. Though not just what I was searching for, it drew my attention. An interesting post and I thank you for it.

6:58 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home