Google
 
Web geepersworld.blogspot.com

Sunday, December 11

I'm Screwed #15812548124

I've discovered WHY I haven't done sit ups in about a year.... I HATE THEM, and I suck at them. (Perhaps there is a correlation?) The guys are gonna totally own me on this competition. I won't say what my max is right now (Sorry guys) but I've got a LONG way to go... Fuck, I'm an idiot! (If you don't know what I'm talking about, I'm referring to my "HEALTHY MOTIVATION" post)

I have developed a plan though... Personally, I'm always pron to over training so I wanted to avoid that, and I know S is probably doing them everyday, so I needed a different path. I'm going to train like this... Day 1- Maximum number of reps possible several times thought the day, going for pure endurance, Day 2- rest, Day 3- weighted sit ups and decline sit ups for several sets, going for strength not endurance on these days, Day 4- rest then repeat... I'm hoping it'll work. Last week before I will probably just do endurance everyday and rest 1 or 2 days before we compete.

On the brighter side.... I totally destroyed it yesterday. After a night of my son not sleeping, power going on and off all night, and then shoveling for 40 minutes in the morning I dropped and did a new push up record.... 80!!! I'm the MAN!

Then when my wife headed out to Jujitsu I jumped on the treadmill determined to break my endurance record....I've been doing 25 minutes at 7 MPH 4 days a week (+ some walking) and using Saturdays as endurance tests ... This Saturday... 40 minutes at 7 MPH! I am the fucking MAN!!! I'm not sure whether it was the lack of sleep the night before, that I wore myself out shoveling or that I was getting dehydrated, but I was fucked up at the 40 minute point... Really fucked up. (Shaking etc)

I'm not sure if I should increase my speed at this point or go for longer distances... I've always been a big guy and till lately I've never been a runner at all. Time for some research I think. I'll tell you this... I'm dying for spring to come so I can start running outside, and I'm seriously considering doing some 5K and maybe 10K races in the spring for charity. We'll have to see...

Hopefully this post has made you want to get off your ass.....


Gratuitous hot Chick

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Geeper, been looking for the latest info on morbid obesity and found I'm Screwed #15812548124. Though not exactly what I was searching for, it did get my attention. Interesting post, thanks for a great read.

3:13 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Huh?
Why doesn't this guy just look at his own link...?
haha

8:46 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home