Google
 
Web geepersworld.blogspot.com

Saturday, December 31

The Town of Resolution

The Town of Resolution... population... YOU.

I actually wanted to find a place called "Resolution" and just ramble about that, but as hard as I looked I couldn't find a factual place named Resolution. Lots in fiction, but no real towns or cities by that name that I could find. (If you know of one, don't bother writing me, I really don't care anymore.)

All this got me thinking about resolutions though...

In the past I was VERY against resolutions. I thought the whole thing was just fucking stupid ... But then again, I was fuckin miserable, obese, smoking my brains out, doing harmful things to myself and others, wasting my life away moment by moment and not looking forward to any future. I didn't want to think about "resolutions" because then I would have had to acknowledge how bad a shape my life was in.

Most of that has changed, and I look at the whole resolution thing a little different now.

Even a failed resolution is at least an attempt for someone to become a better person in some way... And who can shit on that?.... And if everyone is at least trying to be a better person, doesn't that make the world a better place? At least for a couple of weeks in January? (Till everyone goes back to their old ways)

No one is perfect, (if you think you are, I have a HUGE dose of reality sitting right here for ya) and everyone could become a better person, better friend, better father/mother, better member of society in someway... At least make one resolution and give it a try while everyone else is..... Cause... If you ain't trying to be at least a little better than you are... Then what's the point?

Long and short of it... No one is gonna do nothing for you, you have to do it for yourself, now is the time to get started! Start 2006 with a clean slate and defined goals! (Some people call these defined goals..... "resolutions")

Gratuitous Hot Chick

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think this "chick" is tranny

10:58 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Naw, she's some singing chick... http://www.leighsilver.com.

12:12 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home