Google
 
Web geepersworld.blogspot.com

Thursday, December 22

Closed For Christmas

OK, I'm closed for Christmas... or at least a couple of days...

I've already turned into a fat fucker from all the sweets and food I've been consuming! Come January (well, after my birthday) it'll be time to clean up the diet again.. the cut will start probably March this year. Mentally, "bulking" is very hard after loosing 100lbs, to be eating to gain weight and muscle is very hard mentally after it taking so long to loose the fat.. watching the scale climb up again is a bang on the head everyday... That being said, my lifts ARE going up pretty consistently and I am gaining even more muscle, and my body fat % is still well in the ideal zone and well under the population norms for my age. This time I also know what it will take to shred the fat away for my summer 6 pack.

The old bodybuilding rule to know when to stop bulking- When you can't stand how fat you are getting anymore! I think I can stand another 10 lbs? Encase you are wondering I'm running around 14% body fat at 202 lbs. 2 years ago I was 280 lbs and all fat, this summer I was 175lbs at 8% body fat. (For more on this story... My Transformation... still the number one reason people come here...)

The treadmill is going to be fixed... it's under warranty and they are going to send out a new deck. Those things are only made from MDF which surprized me. Next time I'll make my own replacement. Or at least try to and save on the shipping time etc!

So that's the news and now it's time just to spend Christmas with my son, wife, help a buddy with some work around the house (How's the 28-29th sound for you SH?), visit friends and family and relax.

So
MERRY CHRISTAMS
HAPPY HOLIDAYS
HAPPY NEW YEAR

and
DON'T BE A DICK
(but that should go without saying!)

Gratuitous Hot Chicks
(Merry Christmas guys!)





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home