Google
 
Web geepersworld.blogspot.com

Sunday, September 3

Daily Motivation... Part Three

I see great quotes all the time and pick them up from conversations, books, the Internet, message forums etc... I thought I'd start to share and spread the wisdom in a lot of these...

Bodybuilding is like Fight Club...I was on a plane the other day, I looked up and saw a guy get on the plane...big guy. I knew he lifted. I knew he ate oatmeal and egg whites for breakfast. He looked at me. He knew I lifted. He knew I had a protein shake before bed. We didn’t say one word to each other, but I knew...and he knew. Now that's some cool, Fight Club type shit. Bodybuilding is the best thing since sliced bread...whole grain bread that is.

We might not all be massive monsters, but, workout long enough and you start to see the signs in others who work out seriously as well... There really is a brotherhood there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home