Google
 
Web geepersworld.blogspot.com

Sunday, September 17

RUN DAY

OK, I'm kinda in a panic... 1 hour till registration and 2 hours till the run starts.

Can I do it? So much self doubt right now. It'll probably be like in my gigging days, lots of worries before hand and then the second I step on stage/the track everything will be fine and I'll be calm like a cucumber.

I want to thank all the folks who pledged me, We ended up with a total of $110! I will bust my ass for you guys today. Imagine if everyone could raise that much... All I know is I'm doing my part to fight cancer in the only way I can right now.

Sneakers... check
Hat... check
Shirt... check
Watch... check
Sunglasses... check
Socks... check
Pledge sheet and money... check
Mp3 player.... check and loaded
Pants... oh crap, I gotta find some pants.....gotta go (really, who needs pants? Maybe I'll do this in a tutu)

I'll update at some point after all the smoke has cleared... I should probably go get some more water into me... it's gonna be a hot day for running, nice for anything else, but hot for running.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home