Google
 
Web geepersworld.blogspot.com

Wednesday, February 21

Coffee Demons Part 2

OK OK OK...

You know if I'm writing about something, then it must be really on my mind, and coffee was VERY much on my mind back on Feb 8th when I wrote about the coffee demons chasing me. The fact that I even posted about it shows how much it was on my mind, and from that point on it just kept growing. The seed had been planted once again. 2 weeks later and the demons have totally captured me.

It started innocently enough with the odd RedBull to help me at the gym while I was going through a bit of strep throat, just to give me that energy boost. Then it turned into a couple. Then on Sunday the levee broke.

I hit Tim Horton's every Sunday for my cheat day. 1/2 dozen doughnuts and a coffee. For the last 5 months it's been a decaf. Decaf is crap by the way. It just tastes like crap in a cup. It's bothered and irritated me every Sunday. Screw it I want some cheap caffeine... extra large black. (and a cruller, a coconut, maybe a maple dip, how about a old fashioned glazed, oh and a Canadian maple. Maybe one more cruller)

So now it's 3 days later, the coffee machine has been dusted off and I'm back to 10+ cups a day. There's worst things I could be back at, and I did male it 5 months on sheer will power...

I'd love to keep talking here, but I hear it brewing and I've got to go put my feet up and enjoy the nectar of the gods... a warm coffee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home