Google
 
Web geepersworld.blogspot.com

Friday, June 3

Paris Hilton

I'm far from a Paris Hilton fan!

Honestly, I don't find her attractive or interesting. First she's WAY too skinny, call me old fashioned but I like boobs and a butt, she has neither. She's quite obviously a slut, which doesn't really bother me, but it's the whole "Look at me, I'm a slut" thing that gets to me. I mean, how mnay sex tapes are out there right now? If I was dating her I'd be checking the closets for cameras every time we kissed!

Then there's her TV show, her perfume, her movie career, her clothing line and her charge for parties... First why does she have a TV show? She's an heiress to a billion $$$$s. It's not like her credit sucks, she doesn't need the money. Same with the perfume and clothing line. People with money who are bored bug me! If I had a billion $$$$ I'd be WAY too busy to be sitting around on a movie set, I'd have things to do!

Then there's the party thing. This is where she proves just what she is made of... Did you know you can have Paris Hilton show up at your own personal party? You have to pay travel expenses (of course) and then it's $200,000.00 for 20 minutes. HONESTLY! The Japanese are all over this I've heard.

So why am I all about Paris today? Well, I was looking at some scary plastic surgery sites, and talk about her nose jobs popped up. That didn't really interest me much, but the before and after pics did...



In the first and third "before" pictures she's pretty scary, even you big Paris fans have to admit they are high school nerd material. Pretty easy to understand why she is so insecure today. The second "before" pic is just smoking! That's a look she should have kept.

Anyways, that today's Paris Hilton rant. Maybe I'll raise $200,000.00, get her to come to my party and ask her why her and her mom will do anything for a few dollars more when they are billionaires. Must run in the family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home