Google
 
Web geepersworld.blogspot.com

Sunday, May 29

The Most Insane Instrument Ever

As you can tell it's Sunday night, my son's in bed and I'm just killing time on the net...


This is the most insane instrument I have ever seen in my life...



Another pic...



And an other picture... (She is smiling because her brain just exploded)



A normal keyboard has 88 keys, a lot of electronic keyboards have even less because the average player never seems to play the very highest or the very lowest keys.

This thing, the CHROMATONE 312 has a gazillion keys!
(I actually can't find any real reference on the web to exactly how many keys this thing has and I'm not about to blow the picture up and count them myself)

The key layout was apparently invented in 1882 and the inventor claims it's easier than a standard keyboard to play! Even though ALL the keys are unmarked and white!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home