Google
 
Web geepersworld.blogspot.com

Wednesday, June 1

ClearlyContacts.ca

About 8 years ago I got contacts for the first time and finally ditched my Coke bottle glasses and I could finally walk in the rain, play in the snow, workout and sweat, wrestle and everything else like ever other human out there. (And some apes too) If you wear glasses all the time you know what I am talking about.

The optometrist I went to was great! We worked together over about 2 months trying different lenses and prescriptions till we finally got it right. Better than right, perfect, with better than 20/20. I went through about a dozen trial pairs and countless visits, but in the end it was worth it. I now had better vision than I had had with any pair of glasses.

So for the past 8 years I go in every year or 2, try a couple different lenses and end up with the exact same prescription and same contacts as before. This takes about a month of numerous inconvenient visits before we decide on the same ones I always had. So $60 later for the visits and $100 later for 6 months worth of contacts ($200 for the year)I feel like I'm getting screwed. So I jump on line and start looking around last weekend.

I find ClearlyContacts.ca and figure I'll give them a try, they even have my type. (Which are kind of rare, which makes me wonder if by prescribing rare brands the optometrist was trying to force me into using him again and again?) So Sunday I order a 6 month supply and $40 and free shipping later I'm waiting by the door for the mailman. (actually I have a mail woman) I figured for $40 it's worth the risk even if I have to try to return them or swallow the loss.

So today they came (3 business days! Pretty fast.) and they are exactly what I have been using at a fraction of the cost. Same packaging, same brand, they are in my head right now and are prefect. I'm sold... One happy customer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home