Google
 
Web geepersworld.blogspot.com

Thursday, June 2

Spice Girls Reunion (Re-Visited)

OK, so all this talk of a Spice Girls reunion has me pretty excited. I'm a 6'0", large man (my wife says this makes me sound fat, I ain't, I'm just quite intimidating) with tons of tattoos all up and down my arms who listens to Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Metallica and VanHalen all day... but I always enjoyed the Spice Girls. Call it my little guilty pleasure. I've never owned any of their CDs or anything, but every time a video of theirs was on TV my wife would call me, "Hon, your girls friends are on TV!" (I've even seen "Spice World" and enjoyed it!!!)




So, I was wondering what they all looked like today. I thought they were hot before, but now they are into their 30's and they look just as hot today if not hotter than at their peak.

Geri was always my fave... and she's still smoking...




And what the hell happen to Baby Spice? She's all grown up and sexy as hell...




Mel C doesn't really have any cool pics on her site, but some recent ones I found...




Well, we've all seen Posh on the front of every tabloid with her soccer star hubby and she's still smoking, even if she should put on 10-20 pounds...



And Scary, well, I just couldn't find a web site for her.



WOW, time has really been kind to these women, and if you believe the sex experts out there they are just coming into their sexual peak. Now I'm really pumped to see these hot women dancing and singing around onstage at Live 8.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home