Google
 
Web geepersworld.blogspot.com

Sunday, June 12

I Have Stretch Marks!!!

That's right, I'm a man and I have fuckin stretch marks...

Of course if you've been here before you've seen my transformation page where I've lost a 100 LBS. Getting ready for bed the other night my wife points out these funny lines along my sides and lo and behold I have stretch marks from when I was 280 lbs! My skin just couldn't take all that fat.

If anyone knows any tricks to help fade stretch marks let me know!!! Maybe I'll just live with them, like i do my many other scars, marks and tattoos, as a reminder of another time, another era in my life.

BTW- THIS is the best weightlifting/bodybuilding forum on the net!!! (And I've done a lot of searching!)

Gratuitous hot chick of the day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home