Google
 
Web geepersworld.blogspot.com

Wednesday, June 15

Karma

Simple words to live by...

"In Buddhist teaching, the law of karma, says only this: "For every event that occurs, there will follow another event whose existence was caused by the first, and this second event will be pleasant or unpleasant according as its cause." (Karma)

I think if I had to choose a religion (I haven't been to a church for decades, I did way to much research and reading on Jesus amd the beginings of the Bible when I was young) I would probably be a Buddhist. Or maybe a Satanist, the thought of controlling your own future apleals to me strangley.

Hot nun of the day


No, Seriously...

Super HOT

OLD SCHOOL

This is the best I can do and still keep the pic "Clean"

(Don't Google "nun" unless you have your safety search function on!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home